Wednesday, December 6, 2006

So, it has been suggested that the serious picture of Kyra is a little...evil. I want to state for the record that I am well aware of the fact that it looks a little angry, but nonetheless, I think it is a beautiful picture and that has more to do with the photographer than Kyra. I know that I am a little taken away with her little face these days, but I just loved the pictures and seeing how she is growing up and all. SO...I won't bore you all with my ranting about how pretty she is, because, let's face it...she can be pretty ugly too...like Mom always said..."pretty is as pretty does". So, we all think our kids are gorgeous and that is a good thing. No one else has to check in on my sanity to make sure that I know that she looks wicked. I got it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment