Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Clarification

Well, some of you have wondered about the aforementioned auditions for "The Glass Menagerie".  Here's the scoop.

After I saw a performance at WaterTower Theatre, I thought to myself...they are incredible.  I wondered if I was really ready for that.  So, I did a little digging and found another, more local, audition.  Auditioned.  Got the part.  In a play.  BUT.  I decided to go ahead and audition for this other theatre.  I do believe that most of the time in auditions we are auditioning for something in the future.  Theatre companies are well aware of their talent when they decide to do a play.  So, I audition for future possibilities.  And to meet those responsible for the beautiful work I saw last week.  I don't know if I am jumping in with  both feet or just breezing in on the high I felt when I saw my name on a cast list for the first time in nearly 8 years, but there you go.  The audition is Friday.  I'll let you know how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment