Monday, February 2, 2009

Official Announcement

I did it.  










I updated my resume, found my headshots, located a local community theatre auditioning for a very fun production and I set up an appointment and got myself ready and drove myself to an audition.  Where I auditioned.  

And got cast.  Yep.  Miss Prism. 

Who knew?

There are officially 6 performances in this quaint little theatre around the corner.  I will have to be a little creative in the rehearsal process, but we can do it, or so Larry tells me.  Remember that he is leaving for 6 weeks.  Yikes.  SO, there it is.  My first audition in 8 years.  I am actually still going to audition for WaterTower Theatre on Friday, if only to be seen and meet some of their team.  

So, there you have it.  I am in a play.

7 comments:

  1. YAYYYYY!!!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited and very proud of you... cannot wait to see the show! You're going to rock the theater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh..I am so thrilled for you..I will admit..a bit jealous...but mostly just happy! I think you will be great, and lets face it, you may havae the capacity to draw quite a crowd for this little theater in our family alone! Let us know how we can help! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so excited for you!!! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even believe how happy I am that you did this! This is wonderful news! CONGRATULATIONS! What about The Glass Menagerie? Did you decide against auditioning for that one?

    ~amy

    P.S. I still haven't been on FaceBook yet, but I will send you my link as soon as I visit FB next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New blog for your entertainment: thepioneerwoman.com. You're going to love her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen her blog before and she is absolutely awesome! Thanks for posting that though. I think Mom would LOVE her. :)

    ReplyDelete