Thursday, October 29, 2009

Meal Balance

Some of you have heard of this from me.  Some of you have not, but I have to just take a moment and share this little venture I am embarking on.  Let's just start by saying that I am tired of feeling tired.  We know that.  In all of the times I have set out to get healthy, to lose weight, to work out, to stress less, to play more...how many ways are there to get healthy?  More than my wallet can take, that is for sure.  Well, a few weeks ago my good friend Kassie came to me with a plan.  This plan includes 14 breakfasts, 28 proteins, 28 vegetables, and 28 snacks.  All of it.  Cooked fresh and then frozen, shipped to my door overnight and ready to cook in the packaging bags in the microwave, much like steam bags.  The other key factor is the cost.  For all of that I will spend $168. plus 11.95 for overnight shipping on this huge, 26 pound box.  At first I thought she was nuts.  I went to her home and tried the food and I have to tell you, it is so, so good.  I agreed to signing up as I know that I want to get on a better page for health and weight loss, without all of the headache!  Along the way, it has become clear to me that this little venture will also be a profitable business.  Kassie has set herself up in just 3 weeks to have recurring income of $1200/ month.  (an amount that has increased in the last few days, I am sure.)  Curious yet?  Yeah, me too!  So, now I am in a little baby business that is sure to grow quickly.  The first step is to get started and see how much weight I can lose.  If the program works as well as the food tastes, I am sure that this will be great fun!

Also of importance, this program (called Meal Balance, by the way) is 95% gluten free.  It is very Atkins in nature without all of the prep work.  This is a business in the making and for those who might be interested, now is the time to sign up.  Can you tell that I am excited?!?  I really am.  You will be able to follow my progress and stumbles on a new blog in the next few days.  Yep, it's official: I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment