Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Funny thing

First of all...wow.  I just have to take a moment and say "wow"...the weather has been a bit as bipolar as I have been lately.  Sunny morning turned into a wonderful thunderstorm, complete with hail and lightning, and now it is beautiful outside.  Clear skies, sunny, perfect temperature for the crew to walk home from school.  I love those days.

Now, another wow...look at what Kyra does when no one is looking:


Yep, she took those of herself.  AND then she turned them into a collage.

She is one of the funniest people I know, and she just keeps getting funnier by the day.  That is my funny thing of the moment, the idea of her sitting at my computer, posing for the photos...and taking them.  Just makes me laugh.

But wait...there's more:




Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. that girl is to dang funny!!! Love it! And I just love those pictures of the houses- how cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete