Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh and there was more...

Ok, first and foremost, this picture of Grace looking up lovingly at her sweet mother was too endearing not to post.  I can't even imagine what web she is spinning in her little head.

And then there is Kierstin with her cookies.  She is supposed to be decorating them, but she insisted on eating the toppings.











And Brittany reminded me that we had also decorated ginger bread houses.  We bought the one from Costco as we have always done and they CHANGED THE BRAND!  It was simply not the same.  They were a little more frustrated with this one.  In fact, I was lousy at building these.  Mine, well Kyra's, kept falling apart.  I had call in reinforcements.  They aren't as pretty as usual, but they sure are cute.

And now, tonight we add a middle school Holiday Band concert to the list of December activities.  Kimball is still rocking the percussion and he was so much fun to watch.  

1 comment:

  1. You definately are sticking to your December plan... your house must be so fun right now!
    Salt Lake has so many great things going on this time of year... hopefully we'll do some!
    And, yes, I cut my "Dora" hair to look a little more fashionable. Thanks for noticing. :)
    This was my first time getting highlights. Kamron says I look like a Utah girl now, whatever that means! :)

    ReplyDelete