Monday, December 8, 2008

Where has the time gone?




Ok, it has been a busy 8 days.  We have been on not one, but two Christmas tree trips (that's a story!), enjoyed the sights and sounds of Holiday in the Park at Six Flags and been a part of Kimball receiving the Priesthood at church.  We have dug out the Cocoa Motion hot chocolate maker and enjoyed various brands of hot chocolate.  We have welcomed our little elf friends back and Kyra's beloved Ginger.  (another story!) We have decorated a Nursing Home for the Holidays.  We have planned school Holiday parties.  We have struggled through family pictures, and had some beautiful ones come out of the kids, kristen harris photography, but nothing of all of us together.  That means we have to do it again.  Aren't you jealous!  It's really Kierstin.  She just doesn't care to sit for a picture.  I mean, unless she is eating sugar cookies with frosting.  We have decorated sugar cookies, well sugar cookies and little faces; and gotten out our much loved Advent calendars.  Mom has added to them this year, and I am so in love with her stories.  I may just have to have them published.  So sweet.  I actually cried when I read the one about the magic cake pans.  I will send it to you if you want to see it, oh, that is if Mom will send me a digital copy.  :)  These are just a few pictures of the past week, and more to come.

2 comments: