Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How did I not post these?

Buzz Lightyear has landed!!!


Yes, the costumes have arrived and they are ever so happy! Kierstin has, as you know, been wearing hers for days. She is not wearing it now as I HAD to wash it and once it is dry she will certainly be wearing it again. When RJ, who makes the perfect Buzz doesn't he...when he came to get his costume it was after a full day of fun at Grapevine Mills enjoying time at this Choo Choo place and then the Disney Store AND THEN treats at Cinnabon! That is one heckuva day for the under 3 set. I have to say that it was quite a nice morning and I generally despise the mall destinations.

I am sure that there are plenty of things to update, including the impending Holidays and all that come with it...lots to plan. Birthdays for two special boys of mine and an anniversary for me and Larry. I am enjoying the cooler weather and lighter load since the floors were finished. I still have plenty to do and catch up on but for now we are coasting along, getting things done and being grateful for new days and new challenges and new triumphs. Kyra had the only 100 on a paper in her class today. That is worth celebrating!

4 comments:

  1. That just makes me sad. I wish I could go to the mall with you guys, or go to the zoo, or do all the other stuff you do--- you guys suck.

    --- By the way, cute Buzz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cute..he does make a good Buzz!! We gotta plan when we are going to head to the movie..Kristen you may just have to play hookey from your stupid job! We are not the ones who suck here, I'm just sayin'! My girls are out of school early next week..is your crew? Lets figure that out, as I am not taking Courtly or Mallory!!Now all we need is Woody........

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww-that is too cute!! again- loving the toy story theme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um... I wouldn't mind a trip to the mall either! I may live in Arlington, but I can certainly make my way to Grapevine Mills, sisters. :)

    Love the costumes!! Gotta figure out what Lacey is going to be.... a ladybug, I presume.

    ReplyDelete