Monday, September 21, 2009

Let Halloween Begin!

Kierstin as Jessie
So, Toy Story mania has reached epic proportions in our home lately. So much so that the little 3 year olds in our lives are all dressing up as characters from the movie. Kierstin is Jessie, RJ is Buzz (of course) and Carson makes the perfect Woody. The costume came in the mail today and Kierstin HAD to have it on. She has not taken it off and just walked in to inform me that she needs boots like Jessie's. I am so in love with this little phase. What's even funnier is that this costume has brought out the inner 3 year old in my older children as well. They LOVE the costume as well. All I can say is that I love this Toy Story franchise so much. It has narrated so much of the best times we have had with little ones. Kimball was Woody when he was 3 years old and these characters have never really left us. So cute!

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you on the whole Toy Story thing. It has been playing in our house since Olivia was 2 and I don't think will stop for awhile. Its in the car dvd player and in the house as we speak!! So excited for #3 next year!!! Might just have to be in Texas for that!

    ReplyDelete