Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Preschool Fun

Kierstin's 1st day at DKH
Ok, I should have had these up yesterday. I am sorry it took me so long. Busy, tired days over here. I think I caught some kind of cold that is making me more tired than normal. As you can see from the pictures, she started out thinking she really just wanted to stay on the couch with her "big giant apple", her kitty and pooh, chocolate milk and Toy Story. It took her a little bit to warm up to getting completely ready for her big day. Once she was in gear; however, she was on. We got all ready and headed out. It was very busy at the lovely new preschool. I walked in with her and she was the first one there. She has made new friends and loves her sweet teacher. When I picked her up she was beaming. She went on and on about the playing: playdoh, and crayons, and the play ground, and scissors, and...on and on. She was sure that she didn't need a nap after such a day until we got in the car to pick up the kids around 3pm. She was out within 5 minutes. She slept for about an hour and a half, but she was so sure that she wasn't tired. We are working on a kinder schedule for her as she thinks she is bigger than she is until around 4:30 or 5 when she reverts to the needs of a baby. Several have asked me if I cried when I took her, but the truth is that we are just so happy for her. She is excited and ready for this next adventure. Let's see if she feels the same way in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Shes so big!!!! Love her!!! I cant wait to have her tell me about it!

    ReplyDelete