Thursday, May 10, 2007

Because Kristen said to...



It is the end of a relatively long day and I am just headed to bed when I read a subtle invitation from Kristen to check out her website. When I open her blog I am reminded that she has reminded me that I suck at the blogging thing. So...I am working on getting back up to speed on this and just thought I would drop a little note. :) More to come!

I did want to share this great little picture of my little angel who is just about to turn one!!! I have not found the conviction to steal any bottles at the age of 1, but that is simply because I am lazy and like it when she is happy! I will certainly not be the mom with the 2 year old with a bottle...but maybe just a few more months. Isn't she just gorgeous! I can't believe it's been a year and I can't believe how much fun she is. She talks all the time and I just love being with her. I guess that shouldn't be surprising but I don't remember having this much fun when my older children were babies. I had no idea what I was doing then. I still don't but I can now admit that I don't.

1 comment:

  1. You're alive!!!!!!!!!! So good to see you back. Carson may not be able to have the bottle gone by 1, he doesnt have any teeth yet, so he isnt transitioning to eating solid foods. That and Im lazy, and I dont like feeding him the messy mushy foods! I know I should whatever!

    ReplyDelete