Sunday, May 27, 2007

Want to head to THE BEACH!!!

Ok, so it's late and I really have nothing interesting to say except that I am so sick of this rain. I am ready to be on the beach! It is supposed to rain through Wednesday!!! I was just reading Kristen's last post about moderating comments and was really amused by the rudeness of some people! Why would other people who have been invited into a glimpse of someone else's personal life have to say anything negative at all! I just don't get it. Anyway...

Kaden's big baseball tournament is back on and scheduled for Monday, June 4th at either 6 or 7:15. We haven't been informed as of yet but we should be able to win the first game. We will see about the next one. :)

That's all I got...except to say that I am in need of a tan and other superfluous vanities...like having my nails done and a pedicure...and my eyebrows...oh I am so vain...makes you want to sing that song doesn't it...:)

(I know Kristen has the tune in her head right about now.)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I hate this rain, our pools are screaming for people to come play, and we cant!
    That person was a complete idiot, I have no idea who it was, oh well.
    I need a manicure too, but we are slightly broke right now, so not yet =(

    ReplyDelete