Monday, May 14, 2007

Reality check

I can't even begin to tell you how much I do not want to go to the gym this morning. I could just crawl back into bed and sleep for an hour or two...or four, but there is a baby around here somewhere. The reality check comes in the form of the double chin in my photo which must mean that much to my dismay...it is attached to my face. I am sort of in denial I think. I think that I am thinner than I am therefore I continue to eat when I want and sleep in when I just can't face the gym. But, pictures don't lie. SO, I am going in. Even though I just want to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. You want a better reality check... go shopping and try on a bathing suit. Thats what I did today! You realize all the things you've got flapping around =) Lovehandles are my enemy!

    ReplyDelete