Sunday, October 19, 2008

Big Weekend!

Well, I don't have any of my own pictures to post as I ended up without my camera, as did Larry.  We both forgot!  As some of you know, we ran the McAuliffe Fall Carnival again yesterday, which was the second time for us. It was so much more enjoyable for me as we knew better than we did last year. The team was incredible and it seemed to be just the right balance.  I am not sure yet whether we will do it again or not, but it was fun.  I will post pictures as I receive them.  

It is certainly Fall around here.  It is a pleasant temperature with leaves falling and pumpkins in every other yard.  Larry has pulled out Halloween decorations and the house looks great.  We are in for a few more busy weeks as we have Kimball turning 12 this weekend!!  Hold on, I have to catch my breath on that one.  


Ok.  Back to business.  12!  And then Halloween, which is a well loved holiday around here.  I may even dress up this year.  :)  We shall see.  We are going out to my parents house later today and that is always fun.  Have a quiet Sunday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather! Wow! You have been busy! We missed you guys today.

    ReplyDelete