Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Presidential Advice from Kyra

So, today I head off to vote in what is a dismal election.  Dismal.  Lesser of two almost evils at this point, but I digress.

I ask Kyra who I should vote for and here is how it went:
Kyra: Obama!
Me:  Ok, so why should I vote for Obama?
warning: this is not politically correct
Kyra:  He's the brown one isn't he?
Me:  Yes, he is the brown one.
Kyra:  You should vote for him.
Me:  Why, Kyra?
Kyra:  Well, he would be the first brown president.
Me:  What if he sucks as president?
Kyra:  Well, they all suck at first, don't they?  

Words of wisdom from the 2nd grader.

2 comments:

  1. That is funny! Has Kristen been talking to her?? hehe!! Good job for voting today..totally need to get that done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what our future holds.... the genious thoughts but oh so true!! you rock Kyra!!!

    ReplyDelete