Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!


We made it!  It was a busy but beautiful Friday afternoon and Larry had flown in from Washington DC and we met up at the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch.  It has become a tradition around here and it was just as much fun as it always is.  There was enough to do to keep them busy and interested.  Kierstin thought that everything was exciting, of course.  Here are a few pictures to share of our afternoon.

Oh, that handsome boy who still walks up for hugs from his mom who will not be taller than he is for too much longer is now, as of this moment, 12 years old.  It is almost too hard to believe, but he really is.  



4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Happy Birthday to Kimball! Ahh, 12, that is just more than I can take! See ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Happy Birthday Kimball!!! I cant take it... 12!?! That is so strange to remember when he was so young, and we were in Texas! Fun times =) Im pretty sure in the next 6 months hes gunna be taller than all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, that picture makes me weepy. It's precious! [And I've always loved your hair in that sexy short `do.] I was there when that fella was less than a day old. I remember you calming him by caressing his tiny forehead on the spot between his teensy baby eyebrows. I love that he still comes to you for hugs. Happy Birthday, Kimball!

    Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh now that makes me weepy! He is too big for sure. I wish that the things that comforted him in those early days still worked. Thank you for remembering those details!

    ReplyDelete