Saturday, May 8, 2010

Catching up to do: Part One: Noah

I have been sifting through photos that I have not shared yet and remembered my brief but wonderful visit with our little Noah.  That little man...he is hilarious.  In the time that he was here he managed to get each of us wrapped right around his little finger.  He took a particular liking to Kyra.  Here are some photos that I think you will enjoy that will show you why.
She had him in an apron, cracking eggs, baking brownies!  He was hilarious.  Take a look at what came next!


He didn't know what to make of that.  He persevered though...




(yes, she is a goofball!)


SUCCESS!  He scores!


And then he was ready to get comfy...



He was so much fun to have here and frankly, were it not for his silly parents, I would have kept that little guy forever.  I mean, I can see why they would want to keep him, but I just think that's selfish.  Well, okay, selfish isn't the word necessarily, but he sure was fun to have around.  Even Kimball was sad to see him go.  He went back to Austin with Maiya and he doesn't even call me anymore.  Hmmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment