Friday, May 28, 2010

To do

Wake up
Wake up Heather!
Oh I don't want to wake up.
Ok, I'm up!
Get kids up. Kyra is a little hesitant. She reminds me that there is only one more Friday morning that I have to wake her up for school. Good times.
Kids up. Dressed. Eat breakfast. Make lunch. (one of my least favorite choices of the morning) Get them out the door.
Can't I just go back to sleep now?
Nope. Kimball is next. In the meantime Kierstin has woken up and wants her usual tv, chocolate milk, pooh bear and for everyone to leave her alone. I'm with her.
Kimball is up. Dressed. Breakfast. Bouncing around for a few minutes. "Mom can I play xbox before school?" No is always the answer, but he asks anyway.
Ok, now can I sleep?
Well, no.
Birthday party for RJ.
Buy a car. (Chevy Traverse seems to be in my immediate future)
Car process...............................................
..........................................................................
................................................................................
Kids home. Snacks. Catch up with day.
Kimball is back. He will inevitably torture the children. (and me at the same time-2 for 1)
Baseball game tonight.
FNL for the elementary school group tonight.
It's hot! Humid!!! The baseball games are always fun though, so this should be a fun night.
Everyone back home around 11 for showers and snacks and catching up again.
Can I sleep now????
Not just yet.
Wow, this is going to be a long, full, wonderful day! Better get started if I am actually going to pull all of this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment