Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sickness has crept in...again.

Ok.  It's been a lovely weekend.  Truly.  Busy, fun, exciting...and then...Kimball is sick.  Yep, the throwing up kind of sick.  Slight fever, tummy ache, headache, sleep most of the day kind of sick.  I have stood firm on the notion that I would not get sick.  I mean it.  I won't.  I seriously mean it.

Crap.

I got sick.  Sitting in church, in a lovely meeting I might add, I start feeling really warm.  I am thinking it's just the room.  Then my stomach starts to hurt a little.  I AM NOT GOING TO GET SICK!  Then, as I sit there centering little Kierstin as our meeting goes just a little long, I start to feel nauseous.  Now, I am feverish, tummy ache, headache, lay in bed kind of sick...but I will not throw up!  I hate it.  So, I am here, scouting around on the internet for fun blogs and cute ideas.  It has been awhile since I did that actually so there is a great deal of information to cover.   I am drinking my yummy cream soda and that is making me feel just a bit better.

So, word to the wise, stay away from my house for a couple of days.  You don't want to get sick, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment