Sunday, June 3, 2012

Second verse, same as the first

He is finally on a plane to Russia...well, one to New York and then one to Russia but this one actually took off.  We had some set backs yesterday, what with the nail in the plane's tire and all.  It gave us an extra day with Larry but meant driving BACK to the airport again.  For the record, that construction is ridiculous!

Why Russia?  Larry has been contracted to work on the Winter Olympics again, this time in Sochi, Russia.  No relocation this time.  Just a lot of airports and jet lag.  This trip is only a week and in that week we have a few distractions.

Every summer I try to have a plan that will create memories for the kids.  Still formulating that plan.  Any thoughts?  I am also working up the courage to go sugar free and possibly jump into the no processed food camp as well.

I was reading back through some of my old posts.  I so wish that I had kept up with this because it is a great journal!!!  So many pictures and such.  Love it.  More to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment