Friday, June 20, 2008

It has happened.

The thing I have thought would not happen has officially happened.  I have not even talked to Larry about it yet, mostly because I know what he will say.  A big fat no!  But here we go:

I want another baby.  

This new baby's name is Quinn.  I know it doesn't work with the K thing, but it sounds similar.  And it means, Fifth.  It is Irish and means intelligent as well.  It is good for a boy or a girl.  I can't explain what has come over me and I doubt that I will get this wish any time soon, but there it is.  A little baby hunger has descended in this house.  I may have officially lost my mind.


4 comments:

  1. Do it!! All of us girls can be pregnant at the same time-- Amber and I are doing January (Ambers still undecided). Lindseys doing May/Juneish.. Brittany will tag along soon she said. Wow, what a gift for our dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. That would be something like the Apocalypse I think...or sweet and lovely, more than likely a little on the side of scary though. I seriously doubt that I can get Larry to even consider it. I will no doubt be back to my "happy with 4" stage by tomorrow anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't there a law against all of the Whelan sisters being pregnant at the same time? Frightening thought! But ya know, go for it, I say! The more, the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quinn is my name! Oh, but since I'm not pregnant yet, I don't get to claim it. So I guess you can have it. ;) Actually, for a girl, I was always going to name her Cassidy Quinn. But Cassidy became too popular. So just Quinn.

    ReplyDelete