Friday, June 13, 2008

Perspective

So, we have had a fun couple of days. I mean not as fun as Amber's ripped up kitchen, which I think you should be taking pictures of by the way. Share the whole process with us. :)

We went to a fun little water park today. I think Kimball was a little resistant and Kierstin was terrified at first, and then I couldn't get anyone to leave. I happened to get the chance to hang out with one of my favorite people in the world today and it was so needed. She just showed up and we spent the afternoon chatting. I can't tell you how much I think of her. She is a beautiful, thoughtful, absolutely hysterical woman. I can't help but laugh when I am with her. So thank you ma'am, for making my day.

I had mentioned before that I was considering going into a little bit of business. I think that I have decided that might be a bad decision for me. There are many reasons, but the primary one is that I truly know that I need to finish school and I just keep finding every which way to avoid it. I need to get finished so that I can move on to a Masters degree sooner than later. It is something that I have always known I would do and I simply need to get a grip on myself and my choices and make it happen. That is my new perspective. I want to make the choices that I know I would choose if they were to be the last choices I ever got to make. I need to follow that path a little more faithfully.

I am off to sleep now and what a deserved rest it will be. Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment