Friday, September 26, 2008

Favoritism

Hmm.  It seems that I am favoring Kierstin these days in my photos.  Can't help it, I tell you.  She makes it so easy.  But.  I will make sure to get lots more photos of the rest of the crew.  I do remember this time with Kyra too, though.  We had SO many pictures of her it was sickening.  Frankly, I don't like her short hair right now so I probably don't take enough pics.  And Kimball despises pictures of himself. And Kaden just misses his dad.  Pouty.  Sad face.  Whiny!

I will get better at hiding my favoritism.  :)  I mean, I will take more pics and share them more enthusiastically.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh I was just giving you a hard time... Kierstin is definitely at an enjoyable and very photogenic stage so keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete