Sunday, September 21, 2008

So...what side are you on...REALLY?

I wanted to find out what issues I am sticking to in this presidential debate, because frankly, I don't know enough to vote wisely at the moment.  So, I did a little test.  Which by the way, is certainly not the national standard or the "test" given at the polls to decide which way you should vote.  BUT~ It is interesting.  Surprising even.  Here's what it told me when I answered its little questions.



You Are a Conservative Democrat



Frankly, the way most other Democrats behave embarrasses you greatly.

You pride yourself on a high level of morals, and you have a good grasp on right and wrong.

It's likely you think America needs to get back to its conservative, Juedo-Christian values.

Why aren't you a Republican then? Because you believe the government helps more than hurts.

3 comments:

  1. Me too! I did not even know specifically how I felt about some of the issues this brought up, but I sort of took my best guess. I mean, I am not sure how I feel about the school thing, but hey, at least we are both the same. So, here is the problem, who do we vote for now? No, really, we are pretty big McCain/ Palin supporters around here...Ryan knows way more than me, and blessed me with plenty of knowledge during our big date night last night...YEAH ME!! But, at least we did not talk about money, kids, or work right! (Oprah reference BTW) Now, to figure out whats for dinner......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a conservative Democrat too. I've always said Im either a liberal republican, or a conservative Democrat. I'll still lean towards McCain this election... although I do NOT like Palin, Obama pretty much screwed himself with that abortion thing... too bad, he could have had my vote-- and I KNOW he wants MY vote =) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the abortion thing kind of tips the scales for me too. I don't dislike Palin, I just don't like listening to her. :) Guess Obama will be sad to know that he lost us both. You know how he was counting on us. teehee

    ReplyDelete