Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Still lagging a bit

I have a long list of things to do.  I really do.  I just don't want to.  I know how lame that is. I just keep resisting.  I have errands and cleaning and laundry and such and in all of that...I am not even dressed yet!  That is how lame I am today.  Oh and yesterday too.  HA!

Working on getting the motivation to recognize the new year and the resolutions that come with it.  I did find a fantastic site yesterday that you should check out.  This woman is great.
Bits&Pieces: A year of Moving More and Eating Less in scrapbook pages

Read that post and then follow her in 2011.  I am encouraged by her focus and results and resolve to be healthy...not just SKINNY!  I mean, skinny is good...I know...but healthy is better.

I will set to having a strong day and accomplish what is on my list.  I commit to cooking dinner tonight, though it is always easier to pick something up when we have dance lessons.  I WILL COOK!  I will restock my pantry with healthy options for breakfast and lunch for my crew.  I will not buy any more sodas!  I will get dressed and clean up my bathroom and make my bed!!!  I know this all sounds really silly, but maybe by setting small daily goals, as lowly and obvious as they may be, just maybe that will lead to greater progress and less stress!  Here's to success for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment