Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Where was I?

Ok no, the show was not that long but life did keep me busy these last couple of days.  In the spirit of projects, Larry and I have taken apart our master closet and are now in the midst of a master closet makeover!  Fun stuff!  Here is the before:

I guess I should have taken a picture before we took the whole thing apart, huh?  Well, as you can see it is a rather large space but not exactly ideal.  It is about a foot shy of perfection...meaning, it's really just kind of a long hallway in the back of our bedroom that will soon be outfitted with Elfa from Container Store.  It will be painted a lovely shade of anything-other-than-white.  Lots of work in there this week but it will be well worth it.

By the way, I am awake at this stupid hour because of a certain four year old who woke me up, had a minor meltdown and then went back to bed.  I, on the other hand, can't sleep now.  ARGH!

So, projects...I am going to make my dreaded stop avoiding list and then get to it.  Master closet is in progress, then comes Kyra's dresser, Kierstin's letters, pictures in the family room, baseboard cleanup and paint, and...oh I just got tired!  Better at least try to get a little more sleep before the crazies wake up.  Only about an hour away...

Have a wonderful day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment