Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And so it begins.

It's 2011.  Does that strike anyone else as very odd?  Time has a funny way of speeding itself up when you aren't paying attention.  I had backed away from the blogging for awhile but I missed it.  If for no other reason than the journaling aspect of it, I miss it.  Here's what you missed:


Christmas 2010: The whole fam-damly



 there are no words!

It is amazing that we got that shot!  Thanksgiving 2010



Our favorite Matt

Goofy!


Kyra reading Christmas stories to Kierstin

Melting snowman cookies with the crew





Kierstin's preschool Christmas party

Gingerbread houses!

Kierstin and Ty enjoying frozen yogurt

the littles kept attacking Kimball

Josie was so sad until big bro stepped in and wrapped his arm around her.  So SWEET!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, those pictures of Lacey and Kierstin had me laughing out loud! Hysterical!!! Welcome back to blogging... I keep meaning to resume mine, but then I don't. Some day!

    ReplyDelete