Friday, April 11, 2008

Sufferin' Succotash

Seriously!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I submitted myself to McDonald's torture for dinner this evening because Miss Kyra was so lonely and so sad that she was the only one with nothing to do tonight with Kimball on his field trip and Kaden at a party.  She said that this was the worst day of her life.  (I have no idea where she gets her dramatic tendencies)  So, I go thinking that I have been pretty healthy today with my excess amount of salad and sugar snap peas.  I even took vitamins.  I am here to tell you that a mistake was made as soon as I said yes to Kyra.  Big Mistake.  Huge.  (10 points if you can name that movie.)

#2 with no pickles and a coke.  Any guesses?  700, 800, 900 calories?  Can you guess?  Well, hang on tight kids...

2 cheeseburgers = 600 calories
1 medium fry = 380 calories
1 small coke = 150 calories

A grand total of 1130 calories and 44 grams of fat, 5 of which would be TRANSFAT!!

Now, I ask you, are there enough salads in the world to make that make sense?  This is a clear indicator about my resistance to losing weight.  And I thought that Kimball was going through a lot.  :)  Someone should close these fat ridden, calorie infested, addicting fake food selling businesses before they kill us all.  (Oh, now I know where she gets her dramatic tendencies.)

Oh, by the way the fries were hot and wonderful!  The coke was just the right carbonation/ syrup mixture and they got the cheeseburgers just right.  I can absolutely say that I am a bona fide addict to junk food.  Yuck!  Someone must save me from myself before I gain 100 pounds...no, before I gain another 10 pounds.  You will have to commit me to an insane asylum if that happens.  This whole weight thing makes me grouchy.  

I know I owe you some pictures, and I will post more soon.  I promise.

2 comments: