Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Love this little dress!


Etsy :: bayanhippo :: Cuddly Cows RED --half sleeves KIMONO Dress-- SPRING

Ok, so I found this through my good friend Soulemama and I had to have one for Kierstin!  Now, I did not order the cow print, as cute as it is, but I did order a dress in this style that is white and tangerine with a really fun flower print that just made my day.  I want one in my size.  Oh, speaking of size, Kimball is begging me to make him chocolate chip cookies, else he might die he says.  I guess I can succumb to such a threat from time to time.  (maybe Michelle will come over and visit me if I have chocolate chip cookies.)

2 comments:

  1. Ahh..I bet that will look cute on Courtlyn next year..hehe!! And, while I love you dearly, I wont be using Michelle for Saydee's middle name..or Malloree's or Rylee's...but if it is a boy, it will be Michael, so that will have to be close enough. BTW, if you make chocolate chip cookies, I think the better plan is to leave the house and bring them to me. Nevermind, they could make me sick, not because of your cooking however..for the record..just cuz of this baby thing. I cant imagine being sick still could mean it is a boy, but I guess stranger things have happened!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT THAT DRESS!!!! But the ones with the cows- of course, if this baby is a girl...hint hint :)
    And I still want COOKIES!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete