Sunday, March 29, 2009

Very good reason for insomnia tonight

It figures that on the nights that I take 2, no wait, I took 3! Advil PM pills my little Kyra wakes up just about now with a 104.8 degree fever.  I knew that Kimball had not felt well and had a legitimate fever, but it has now officially begun its cycle.  Kaden didn't feel well today, which sent him into a few emotional outbursts, but nothing that we preceded by a full blown fever.  This is a good one.  She has been in and out of the bath and feels like she might throw up so I am awake, even though most of my body is fairly certain that I should be sleeping.  Pretty certain indeed.

3 comments:

  1. Umm...I think we shall just stay home this evening and eat our left overs here. I will make it for you another time, but we have no real desire to add that stuff to our fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might feel that way. If I were you I would run for the hills. I can't believe how high that one was. She and Kimball are both still fighting the fevers this morning. In fact, I think Kimball is worse this morning than yesterday. The silver lining? I am going to Church all by myself. Peace and quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something has been going around our school and the elementary schools in the last week. High fevers for about 2 days. Then it just goes away. Apparently none of the doctors know what it is. And NO I did not bring the sickness to you! You acquired that all on your own!

    ReplyDelete