Saturday, March 14, 2009

My goodness, they are growing

Well, if you follow my other blog, you know what I love right now and it includes these 4 babies that are currently sleeping, well 3 out of 4 ain't bad.  As I listen to the sounds of the house right now, I am increasingly grateful to have this abundance of love and happiness.  I just watched a movie called "Fireproof" that has some...production issues (and a tad corny), but I absolutely enjoyed it.  Kirk Cameron was tremendous in it.  I really do recommend that you watch it, unless you are a movie geek and you will criticize the production value or talent, as I was doing in my head.  The point is that I am so thankful to have this family, these children, this husband.  I know well that God has given us all certain gifts and blessings as well as trials and doubts.  All of those things have given me this beautiful family.  We have our moments, all of us.  We struggle from time to time.  But we have and continue to fight for each other.  

Kimball will be taller than I am sooner than you might think.  Kaden is becoming quite the little man.  Kyra is "breaking out of her shell"-HA!  She is really growing up though.  And Kierstin will be 3 years old.  I can't believe it.  I will be 36!!!  So much about this place we are in and the journey we are on feels right and as if there is so much more in store for us.  I know that I am rambling and should be sleeping, but I wanted to share.  Even if it is just for me.

I hope that you are warm and loved tonight and that you remember to fight for the loves in your life.  It is all worth it.

1 comment:

  1. good thing to read when i am totally stressing about the business which makes things tense at home- it is good to realize the important things!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete