Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Thoughts




So, it has been pointed out to me that there has been a lot of "drama" and unhappiness in my  posts recently.  I mean, it could have something to do with the sickness that settled in and made itself comfy in our house...but who knows.  I thought I would share some funny shots taken lately to lighten to mood.

It's a beautiful day here and all is quiet.  (naptime after church) I am listening to "The Prince of Tides" soundtrack and it absolutely adds to the charm of our quiet that we get to enjoy for a little while.  It is one of those shiny moments I had hoped would return.  Let's see how long it lasts.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo for a good report! :) Cute pictures... glad things are settling back down. Enjoy it while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete