Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I got nothin'


American Idol was a little lame tonight.  Not earth shattering news, I know.  There was a cool lunar eclipse though which we ended up having a "Lunar Party" for.  Kimball invited some friends over.  I ate pizza which has succeeded at making me feel sick!  

I do have to say that the perpetual bad mood that comes with the getting over sickness thing for the kids is beginning to work my nerves.  I want them to be pleasant at least 10% of the day.  I am not asking for miracles here, but a little niceness would be appreciated.  Oh, and my verizon email is not working and I can't get anyone on the phone which is driving me crazy.  This is the point in this conversation that I must accept that it is past my bedtime and tomorrow is a new day.

Good night to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment