Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ok, people...last chance

So, I am going in for a haircut this Friday and I want your opinion.  Long or short?  I now have two votes for short and Kimball's insistent vote for long...he says that short hair is not very hippie.  He seems to think he is a hippie but he has no idea.  :)



So, in other news, my garden is blooming and I am learning new tricks every day.  Above you can see the flagstone path that Larry and Kyle put down a few weeks ago.  So much better!!!  I am still working out the right planting here because of sun and shade stuff, but we are getting there.  Why I am so into gardening at this point is beyond me, perhaps it is simply to make sure that the money we have spent on these beautiful plants does not go to waste.














2 comments:

  1. You already know my opinion, but I say SHORT AND BLONDE! Or you could go with the opinion of an 11-year-old boy... I hear they have impeccable fashion sense! :)
    The garden looks beautiful! If only I had the chance to do that here... but let's face it, I feel a sense of accomplishment if I can just put the laundry away these days. Greatjob sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What??????? You have beautiful, healthy, full bodied, shiny (should I go on?) hair. I'm with Kimball - DONT CUT IT! Where does Larry stand on the issue? Don't all guys want long hair?

    ReplyDelete