Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm back and it's late, but...

I am laughing at this:


You really have to just sit back and read and laugh at this stuff.  If you are offended, please stop reading it as I have not read it all the way through yet and would never want to promote something that might burn your eyes or singe your conscience.  What I have read so far is downright funny.

Oh, and did you know that AOL says that McCain might choose Romney as his running mate??? I find that most interesting.

While I don't have a new cat or a glutton for punishment workout plan, or a bunch of visitors in my house or a healthy new recipe to share, I am back from my trip and will share more tomorrow.  By the way, I am most proud of my little sister who can stick to working out so much, or at all really.  I, for one, simply can't do it.  It interrupts my time at home watching tv and playing in the pool.  Oh, and eating homemade quesadillas.  Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Welcome back to the blogging world. And I don't know if you're talking about me or Lindsey when you refer to your "little sister who can stick to working out so much"... cuz if it's me... its only Tuesday!!! Well see how the rest of the week goes... oh and then well see if I stick to it for over a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...thanks Kris!! Going strong for the last two months or so here and feeling great so stick with it! Hope you had fun on your vacation Heather... would love to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete