Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Not a Girl...not yet a woman

My little girls grew up just a bit today.  Kierstin discovered high heels and this is Miss Kyra in her gear to head off to Cheer.  I just love to look at them both and can't wait to see where their little lives take them.  I don't have anything exciting except to say that I am once again so grateful for the incredible blessing and privilege it is to be home with my children.  I never get it all done, but I sure do get a lot done...and in the middle of all of that are my favorite people in the world.  I will always be grateful for the time I had to work and be in a business that taught me a lot of lessons, but for the life of me I can't imagine being away from them like that again.  Trust me, they remember and they tell me all the time that they don't want that again.  So, today, I am grateful and happy to know that Larry comes home tomorrow and Brittany gets here next week and the moon is big and beautiful tonight.  :)

And yes.  I did quote Brittany Spears for this.  Go Britt!



1 comment:

  1. Even the cheer shoes!!!!!!! Haha. Ask Kierstin if I can borrow those shoes, they're cute =)

    It kills me that Kyra is so big. I was rocking Carson to sleep the other night, and for whatever reason-- the angle he was in reminded me of the times I'd rock Kyra to sleep-- maybe it was his little mouth, but I really thought for that night I was looking right at Kyra. I know.. they look nothing alike, but still. I remember rocking Kyra to sleep and now Im going to have to help her with her back flip and toe-touches! HAHA

    ReplyDelete