Monday, July 7, 2008

Jackson, MS???

Ok, so I am insanely curious now. For those if you who don't know, you can track where your readers are coming from in this little blog world. It would seem that there is a singular reader from Jackson, MS who has come back to my little slice of the internet many times. I once lived in a city just outside of there so I am left wondering if it isn't someone I once knew. To that reader...please let me know who you are. I am so curious. I am more than happy that anyone wants to read my words at all, so please don't be shy.

And on that subject, I feel as if I may be back to talking to myself. I invited you to stop by, get comfortable, but share your thoughts or a nice hello once in awhile. I feel like a bad host when I don't have anyone to converse with.

Other than that, it has been a busy day. Um...Lindsey asked me to run in a half marathon with her in February. RUNNING!!! Does that sound like work to anyone but me? I'm just saying.

2 comments:

  1. Well duh it's work, but it's very rewarding once you accomplish it. Just imagine how exhilerating it would be to cross that finish with that hot body that you would inevitably achieve through training. I'm just sayin... it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I could see a half marathon, ugh I dont know I don't like running that much-- its just not fun for me. But it would be nice to see you do it-- I'd root for you!

    ReplyDelete