Saturday, November 22, 2008

Evidence of a productive day

It's true.  Our kids have way too many forgotten toys.  They have become clutter magnets and things to sift through to find the one unfindable item, that means more than anything else in the whole wide world.  It can be a little offensive, if I let it be.  Offensive only because of the lack of regard shown to the toys and the providers of those toys, though I am sure that the toys are far more hurt than we are.  The question does have to be asked though.  Why do we keep giving if the appreciation of the gift has faded?  Almost to disrespect?  


Timeless question, indeed.  


So, between meltdowns and feeding time, I set about sifting through this tragedy myself.  I did this one largely, no completely!  On my own.  It was therapeutic though.  Out with the junk!  Oh so rewarding.  And it is also proof that Larry is not the only one capable of magic. 



You know you are impressed.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment