Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A little light reading, for those of you avoiding laundry!

LDS.org - Ensign Article - The Profound Power of Gratitude

I will, of course, post more later.  Today is a busy day in our house, well, in most of our houses I suspect, what with Activity days, Scouts, Young Women/ Men, and such.  I am in the process of preparing my lesson for Activity days this afternoon, which is surprisingly about Gratitude, and I found my way to a few lessons that I love.  I find myself reading the General Conference talks and Ensign lessons much more these days.  A little thirsty I guess.  This one is very applicable to where I want to go in my home and I thought you might like it.  

Oh, and today, right this minute, I am grateful for sitting on the couch eating edamame with a freshly showered Kierstin!  I know, it's silly, but she just kept asking for more and asked me to make more when we had finished the first batch, and then she looked up at me and said, "Mom, these are licious!"  (translation: delicious)  It was FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment