Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 2: Fashion


Kyra picked this outfit.  She was so excited about it at Justice and HAD to have it, sleeves and all.  She picked this out last night and was sure that everyone would love it.  Kaden, on the other hand, could not care less about his clothes.  He is sure that girls are weird, which is a notion I appreciate.  He is seen here on the phone with Larry before leaving for school.  Kimball is in the shower at the moment so we shall see how his morning unfolds.  Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. OK, so the sleeve things are histerical!!! What divas we have. Wait until you see Haylee's first day of school outfit...she picked it out for sure!! But, she was happy and proud, so what more could I ask for. And, stick to your guns about those stinkin video games. I am still in such debate about a Wii, and while I know it can be fun, I also know video games can be problematic too. All things in moderation I guess! Hang in there, I am sure the first few days will be the worst!

    ReplyDelete