Friday, August 22, 2008

I tried

I looked at lots of fluff and glamour for a new layout design and I have concluded that it's just not me.  I want to be like everybody else with your three column designs and frilly bows and lofty colors that change like lipstick colors...I am just not that girl anymore.  I tried pink and brown and toile and all sorts of silly cutestblogontheblock layouts and this plain, simple, straight forward, what you see is what you get layout is all that really fit me.

So, I surrender to my own simplicity and find myself trying to stay awake as Kierstin is now laying on my bed watching her new fav movie...Piglet's Big Movie.  Can it get any better than that, I ask you???  

Why yes, it can...Monday morning when the kids go to school!  (glorious singing fills the room as if from the heavens)

No comments:

Post a Comment