Thursday, August 7, 2008

Enough about me I guess

Well, you must not have cared about my "Mom uniform" rant as no one had anything to say...not even a "hey, shut up...I like my Mom uniform...don't knock it".  I expected even a little joke about the comparisons to such dream girls as Lisa Marie and Meryl...but nada, nothing, complete silence.  So... I will give you more what you want.

Bubbles!  In one little bottle of soapy bubbles and a battery operated Dora the Explorer toy you can find true joy for about 16 minutes...if you're 2, maybe 5 or 6 if you are a little older, as you will see below.




And then Kaden and Kyra started to get a little bored:



Oh, and by the way...school starts in 18 days and I am not at all prepared...ready, but not prepared.  I better get on that.  Oh, and very exciting news:  The summer Olympics Opening Ceremony is THIS FRIDAY!  You all better be watching because I bet it will be amazing! 

1 comment:

  1. Internet hasn't been running at our house lately so I haven't had a chance to check things out. I, for one, am rather amused by your mom uniform... mostly because I never realized it until you pointed it out. You need some new clothes, sista! As for your comparisons, I can see it. It would take someone as talented as Meryl Streep to play the likes of you! Haha... kidding! You do look rather like those actresses and fortunately not at all like the last picture on that post. As for the kiddos, too cute!
    By the way, since you commented about the lack of comments on your blog, where are you on mine? Nowhere to be found, that's where! I feel so... so... neglected.
    Ha!

    ReplyDelete