Sunday, August 31, 2008

Kassie's baby shower

There were so many fun moments at Kassie's baby shower, but I loved watching the little ones. There were SO many kids. There were little boys at "war" upstairs, and little girls eating as many Sis. McIntyre homemade cinnamon rolls as we would give them. Here is a sneak peek at the kids in action:

This is one of the Wilson twins...can't quite tell which one though.  :(  Sorry Tricia!  We loved how he kept his little arms straight out like that.  He does that alot, I hear.

Cole Drysdale
He is getting a baby brother or sister in just a matter of months.  
I love those big beautiful eyes.
Kierstin was really enjoying the frosting on the magical cinnamon rolls.  So much so that she had to lay on her stomach and scoop it out with her little fingers over and over. She felt horrible but was so good that day.  I felt terrible for her.
In the middle is Katherine Riding and to the right is Julia Olsen, and Kierstin still enjoying that frosting.
They are all getting so big!  (and so pretty!)
Skye and Alli!  They are so darn funny.  Alli is one of my new best friends.  We hang out at Kaden's baseball games because her sister Launa plays on his team.  She has so much to say and is so very sweet.  Get her with her brother Luke and you won't believe how much you can learn.

Everything was beautiful and the food was fantastic.  Holly made some Orange rolls that were to die for.  I must get that recipe...better yet, I should just call Holly every time I want some.  You think she will make them for me?

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!! And I agree with the orange rolls... I have been dying for her to make me something yummy for a while now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the flattery coming, it might just get you somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I am officially in need of a tissue at this point. I miss you guys so much! :{ It was so fun to see all the kids - they look to so big (especially Cole). Where was Kassie's shower? Oh, and I NEVER got any of Holly's orange rolls, what's up with that? I did get some very delicious cinnamon rolls that I still crave. The post office has overnight service you know.

    ReplyDelete