Friday, August 8, 2008

Look what we did today!!!

Fun with the girls!

Ok, so we picked flowers from my little yard and made three little bouquets for our table.  
 
We sang and sang and sang and sang and sang and....

We painted with watercolors and had such a fun mess.  The girls were so funny!

And then, we simply had to make a tent after a yummy dinner of chocolate chip pancakes.  They read books to each other and had a little lamp and a little fan to keep cool.  Even the boys were jealous.  They are actually asleep under there right this minute, but I don't think I can stand the idea of how uncomfortable they must be so I will move them to the couches for the night.


Oh, more painting and much more singing.  The singing part is just too fun.  They have been giving us impromptu concerts.  Haylee even tried to talk Kaden into singing the "boy part" of her duet with them.  He promptly declined.


2 comments:

  1. Our budding stars!! It is actually just nice to see them at the ages where they all get along, and have similar interests. Go Disney Channel!! And, it is great to see how creative they are! I must admit, when I saw the picture Grace painted, I thought Kyra had done it (given her name is on it)and that she had done a great job! Then I saw the picture and realized Grace had done it, and I am a little more impressed...she is quite detail oriented! Thanks for letting them have such a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun mom! I'm feeling so guilty right about now, I think my kids are on their 4th hour of t.v. Dang it.

    ReplyDelete