Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Embarasing (oops, spell check help needed) Embarrassing confession

I love a song that I feel a little old to love.  Wait for it...

Miley Cyrus!  "The Climb"

I do.  It comes on the radio and I turn it up.  I sing it as if I am a 13 year old girl.  Love it.  I even liked the movie that it came from.  I actually want to see it again.  Really?  There is just something about that song that makes me feel better.  Actually, singing in general, loudly when possible, always makes me feel better.  But today, that one in particular is making me smile.  

Why the heck aren't any of you blogging?  Where in the world are you?  I know you are around as I have spoken to you, but you hold back with your blogging and pictures and nonsense.  Come on!  Share!!!

4 comments:

  1. WHEW....I fell SO MUCH better than I am not alone in loving this song & the movie!!!! Cooper looked at me to day while I was singing away in the car & said "REALLY MOM???" well all I can say is REALLY I love it too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know that I can be caught any day singing some Miley Cyrus..we even have the CD from the movie in our car!! And dont worry, when it hits the dollar theater..we will be seeing it again too!! I cant help it, I have a soft spot for those Disney singers! Ryan and I even agree that the Jonas Brothers are actually pretty good music, and fun to listen too! And, though it is a lame post, I did blog tonight!! We are just so boring these days, sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. My sisters have entered into the world of LAME-dom! I realize that I will joining you very shortly, but for now, I will continue to kick it with my Carrie Underwood, Faith Hill, and other singers who are actually talented! :)
    Totally messing with you, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so I was checking out that Shabby Apple site and CUTE!!! I'm so getting the giraffe print skirt with white top dress. I don't know if I'll be able to pull it off, but I'm gonna try! SO dang cute! I like lots of them but that's my fav!

    ReplyDelete