Monday, June 15, 2009

Pictures Delivered

Kansas

Pictures as promised.  I think the pictures will speak for themselves.  Right now I have to put two little monsters to bed!  They won't leave me alone.  They are sitting here right now as I am typing so I will be back after they are in bed!!!!!!  Ah, bedtime!

Ok.  Kids down in bed, finally.  The house is now quiet and relatively clean, though my bed is not made up after I decided to strip the darn thing and wash all of the bedding as I am quite sure that Atticus made it his home while we were away.  It didn't smell all that nice.  

Summer vacation has reached its second week.  Day one of Week two, down.  We have many weeks of fun in the sun and some work, I suppose.  I guess someone has to do it.  We got to swim with the Nish clan today and enjoyed some Cafe Rio Pork tacos as an added bonus.  Kierstin was, of course, thrilled to see RJ.  She begged and begged for him all the way back from Kansas.  I thought we might have to make an emergency stop on the way home.  Luckily though, we were able to get home and get to bed and enjoy a quiet morning of picking up the pieces of a week away from home.  Life is moving quickly though.  We have Kyra turning 8 and a birthday party and baptism to plan.  Moving quickly indeed.

I think I will try to get to bed as we have to be up early again in order to get Kaden off to Day Camp.  Good times.  

No comments:

Post a Comment