Monday, June 29, 2009

I have to say that I hate Wes! And a thought about "My Sisters Keeper"

Ok.  I love watching this silly, indulgent, but completely entertaining television show..."The Bachelorette".  I love it.  I look forward to it.  And up until tonight, I could even overlook that stupid Wes with his girlfriend and his new CD, but now I can't stand the sight of him.  I had to fast forward through his singing!  But Ed!!!  And I kind of think I love Reid.  Anyway.

I saw "My Sister's Keeper" today.  Great movie. Cried a lot.  But let me just say that I was a little less than enthusiastic at the difference in the ending.  I expected a certain ending and got something completely different.  While it was a neat little Hollywood ending, it fell a little flat.  (I mean, if you read the book, that is.)

You can tell that I am distracting myself from the lengthy list of tasks.

Oh hey!  Let's have a baby tomorrow!  Wahoo Amber gets to have her baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment