Saturday, August 22, 2009

And what I learned about today


If you are unfamiliar with my house, this is my master bath and master bedroom, drowning. Back flow? Toilet? Shower? No idea just yet, but this is the 3rd time in a week that this has happened and we have had to use every towel in our house, beach towels included, to clean this up in the bedroom and in the family room as the other toilet releases its contents at the exact same time, all the way to the windows on the other side of the room. Nice, right? We shall see what is next.

As for me and my crew, we are getting out of this mess and going to lunch and a movie. "Shorts". What could be better?

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about the mass chaos that is happening at your house! This is certainly not how you guys should be spending this time..and for sure not how you want to be spending your money! Hope that the pancakes, pictures, and movies were well enjoyed. Kristen did a great job as always..the models were pretty cute too! Hang in there, school starts in just one more day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray...as Daddy said when he called to aggravate Heather...a new indoor swimming pool at Heathers...grab your snorkels and lets go swimming...its boring out here without the kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total Bummer man! I hope you guys can get it all worked out quickly!

    ReplyDelete