Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blessed Distraction!

Boomerangs! For a mere $19 enjoyed 4 blessed hours of busy, sweaty, laughter inducing fun! They ran and ran and ran! Meanwhile I sat at a table working on my menu for the week and reading. Bliss!



That little boy had NO idea who he was up against. Kierstin used her LazyTown super powers to thwart this little demon. (He was actually really sweet)


And then there is Kyra. What can you say?
All in all, it was a great day. Finally did my big grocery trip so the pantry is restocked and the laundry is slowly but surely getting taken care of. The new air conditioner is going in tomorrow morning! Yay me! That is a huge relief! Yesterday I was feeling a little down and bothered, but today has been a good one. In the number of days we have left before school starts, I want to enjoy being lazy and still get lots of playing in.

By the way, I picked up the necessary ingredients for those lovely cupcakes today. There will be cupcakes!

1 comment: