Monday, August 10, 2009

For your enjoyment


The air conditioner is broken. 86 degrees in the house, downstairs. We are seeking refuge upstairs for the next couple of days, as the unavoidable new one goes in on Thursday. After a well planned meal of pizza, as no one is cooking in this hot kitchen, I decided to head out for ice cream. Here's what it looked like:







And then Kierstin decided that she knew of a better way to eat it:


I do not know why the photos won't open in another screen. I don't really like the way I download photos on here, but I am not having much luck with picasa on my mac either. At any rate, we had a great time on our impromptu visit to Beth Marie's in Denton. We enjoyed the Extreme Sundae with 8 scoops of ice cream and brownies and cookies. Actually it was a better deal than getting ice cream for all of them. :) Hope your homes are cooled off nicely this evening!






1 comment:

  1. have an icecream!! My goodness- Olivia would go crazy if she saw something like that!!

    ReplyDelete